Our Kingaham tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 22 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Kingaham. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Kingaham was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Kingaham belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Kingaham we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Kingaham towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Kingaham.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Kingaham
- Towed a CAR 5.2KM from D'Aguilar Hwy, Winya QLD
- Towed a CAR 338.9KM from Bruce Hwy, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
- Towed a CAR 191.4KM from Phipps Street, Nanango QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.8KM from Wickham St, Gympie QLD
Most towed cars in Kingaham
Breakdown - days of tows in Kingaham
Breakdown - times of tows in Kingaham