Our Kennedy tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Kennedy. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Kennedy was manufactured in 2002 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Kennedy belongs to the Hinchinbrook Shire Council.
The council supports 11,769 residents, with a median age of 46.4
Throughout Kennedy we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Kennedy towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Kennedy.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Kennedy
- Towed a CAR 188KM from Brasenose St, Cardwell QLD
- Towed a CAR 267KM from Alexander Dr, Mission Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 116.6KM from Bruce Hwy, Bemerside QLD
- Towed a CAR 112.8KM from Webb Rd, Wongaling Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 23.8KM from Bruce Hwy, Kennedy QLD
Most towed cars in Kennedy
Breakdown - days of tows in Kennedy
Breakdown - times of tows in Kennedy