Our Jimna tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Jimna. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Jimna was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Jimna belongs to the Sunshine Coast Regional Council.
The council supports 324,266 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Jimna we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Jimna towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Jimna.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Jimna
- Towed a CAR 108KM from Magpie St, Nambour QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.2KM from D'Aguilar Hwy, Winya QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
- Towed a CAR 126.1KM from Cressbrook St, Toogoolawah QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.6KM from Ivory St, Cressbrook QLD
Most towed cars in Jimna
Breakdown - days of tows in Jimna
Breakdown - times of tows in Jimna