Our Jimbour tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 8 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Jimbour. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Jimbour was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Jimbour belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Jimbour we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Jimbour towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Jimbour.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Jimbour
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 70.8KM from Langlands Rd, Jinghi QLD
- Towed a CAR 81.5KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bunya St, Dalby QLD
Most towed cars in Jimbour
Breakdown - days of tows in Jimbour
Breakdown - times of tows in Jimbour