Our Jambin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Jambin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Jambin was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Jambin belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Jambin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Jambin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Jambin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Jambin
- Towed a CAR 422.8KM from Dawson Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 210.8KM from Prospect Creek Goovigen Rd, Greycliffe QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.3KM from Callide St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.2KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.5KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
Most towed cars in Jambin
Breakdown - days of tows in Jambin
Breakdown - times of tows in Jambin