Our Jaffa tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Jaffa. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Jaffa was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Jaffa belongs to the Cassowary Coast Regional Council.
The council supports 28,693 residents, with a median age of 42.4
Throughout Jaffa we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Jaffa towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Jaffa.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Jaffa
- Towed a OTHER 178.3KM from Innisfail Japoon Rd, Germantown QLD
- Towed a CAR 313.8KM from Poppi Rd, Sandy Pocket QLD
- Towed a CAR 93.2KM from Glady St, Innisfail QLD
- Towed a CAR 109.2KM from Junction Rd, Mungalli QLD
- Towed a CAR 18.4KM from Palmerston Hwy, Coorumba QLD
Most towed cars in Jaffa
Breakdown - days of tows in Jaffa
Breakdown - times of tows in Jaffa