Our Isla tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Isla. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Isla was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 2006.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Isla belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Isla we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Isla towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Isla.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Isla
- Towed a CAR 25KM from Eidsvold Theodore Rd, Theodore QLD
- Towed a CAR 29.9KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Isla QLD
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Second Ave, Theodore QLD
- Towed a CAR 218.8KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Theodore QLD
- Towed a CAR 213.5KM from Eidsvold-Theodore Rd, Cracow QLD
Most towed cars in Isla
Breakdown - days of tows in Isla
Breakdown - times of tows in Isla