Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Irvingdale, QLD.
Our Irvingdale tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Irvingdale. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Irvingdale was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Irvingdale belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Irvingdale we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Irvingdale towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Irvingdale.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Irvingdale
- Towed a CAR 60KM from New England Hwy, Glenaven QLD
- Towed a CAR 40.3KM from Oakey Pittsworth Rd, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
Most towed cars in Irvingdale
Breakdown - days of tows in Irvingdale
Breakdown - times of tows in Irvingdale