Our Ironpot tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Ironpot. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Ironpot was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Ironpot belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Ironpot we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Ironpot towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Ironpot.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Ironpot
- Towed a CAR 70.8KM from Langlands Rd, Jinghi QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.5KM from Markwell St, Kingaroy QLD
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Haly St, Kingaroy QLD
- Towed a CAR 214.8KM from Hodges Road, Kingaroy QLD
Most towed cars in Ironpot
Breakdown - days of tows in Ironpot
Breakdown - times of tows in Ironpot