Our Irongate tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Irongate. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Irongate was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Irongate belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Irongate we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Irongate towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Irongate.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Irongate
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 138.9KM from Brook St, North Toowoomba QLD
- Towed a CAR 41KM from Bridge St, Wilsonton QLD
Most towed cars in Irongate
Breakdown - days of tows in Irongate
Breakdown - times of tows in Irongate