Our Inskip tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Inskip. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Inskip was manufactured in 1987 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Inskip belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Inskip we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Inskip towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Inskip.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Rainbow Beach, QLD 4581
Recent tows in or near Inskip
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
- Towed a CAR 33.3KM from Alice St, Maryborough QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from , Tinana South QLD
- Towed a BOAT 68.6KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
Most towed cars in Inskip
Breakdown - days of tows in Inskip
Breakdown - times of tows in Inskip