Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Innisplain, QLD.
Our Innisplain tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 27 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Innisplain. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Innisplain was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Innisplain belongs to the Scenic Rim Regional Council.
The council supports 37,826 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Innisplain we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Innisplain towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Innisplain.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Innisplain
- Towed a CAR 11KM from Pacific Hwy, Burleigh Heads QLD
- Towed a CAR 63KM from Clydesdale Rd, Jimboomba QLD
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Gaven Arterial Rd, Maudsland QLD
- Towed a CAR 175KM from Horseshoe Creek Rd, Horseshoe Creek NSW
- Towed a CAR 89KM from Levuka 4WD Park, Urbenville NSW
Most towed cars in Innisplain
Breakdown - days of tows in Innisplain
Breakdown - times of tows in Innisplain