Our Imbil tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Imbil. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Imbil was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Imbil belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Imbil we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Imbil towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Imbil.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Imbil
- Towed a CAR 2.7KM from Rose St, Gympie QLD
- Towed a CAR 24.7KM from Gypsy Cl, Mount Coolum QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Mons Rd, Forest Glen QLD
- Towed a CAR 24.8KM from Lorikeet Dr, Peregian Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
Most towed cars in Imbil
Breakdown - days of tows in Imbil
Breakdown - times of tows in Imbil