Our Humphery tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 8 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Humphery. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Humphery was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Humphery belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Humphery we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Humphery towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Humphery.
Recent tows in or near Humphery
- Towed a CAR 15.6KM from Mount Debatable Rd, Dirnbir QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 31.5KM from Pineapple St, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Humphery
Breakdown - days of tows in Humphery
Breakdown - times of tows in Humphery