Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Hayman Island, QLD.
Our Hayman Island tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Hayman Island. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Hayman Island was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2003.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Hayman Island
Hayman Island belongs to the Whitsunday Regional Council.
The council supports 33,324 residents, with a median age of 37.4
Throughout Hayman Island we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Hayman Island towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Hayman Island.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Hayman Island
- Towed a CAR 132.5KM from Shute Harbour Rd, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 13.7KM from Strathdickie Rd, Strathdickie QLD
- Towed a CAR 144.6KM from William Murray Dr, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 128KM from Abell Rd, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 78.2KM from Proserpine Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD
Most towed cars in Hayman Island
Breakdown - days of tows in Hayman Island
Breakdown - times of tows in Hayman Island