Our Harrami tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Harrami. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Harrami was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 2004.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Harrami belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Harrami we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Harrami towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Harrami.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Harrami
- Towed a CAR 48.3KM from Callide St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 94.5KM from Grevillea St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 119.9KM from Bell Street, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.1KM from Dawson Hwy, Biloela QLD
- Towed a BIKE 105.7KM from Joe Kooyman Dr, Biloela QLD
Most towed cars in Harrami
Breakdown - days of tows in Harrami
Breakdown - times of tows in Harrami