Our Harlin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 17 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Harlin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Harlin was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Harlin belongs to the Somerset Regional Council.
The council supports 22,584 residents, with a median age of 41.7
Throughout Harlin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Harlin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Harlin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Harlin
- Towed a CAR 84.9KM from Highland St, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 62.6KM from Esk Kilcoy Rd, Caboonbah QLD
- Towed a CAR 69.7KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 57.4KM from Gatton Esk Rd, Mount Hallen QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.2KM from D'Aguilar Hwy, Winya QLD
Most towed cars in Harlin
Breakdown - days of tows in Harlin
Breakdown - times of tows in Harlin