Our Gurgeena tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 4 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Gurgeena. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Gurgeena was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2007.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Gurgeena belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Gurgeena we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Gurgeena towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Gurgeena.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Gurgeena
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 31.5KM from Pineapple St, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 32.1KM from Capper St, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Gurgeena
Breakdown - days of tows in Gurgeena
Breakdown - times of tows in Gurgeena