Our Gunalda tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Gunalda. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Gunalda was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Gunalda belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Gunalda we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Gunalda towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Gunalda.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Gunalda
- Towed a CAR 22KM from Wattle Ave, Bells Bridge QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.7KM from Rose St, Gympie QLD
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
Most towed cars in Gunalda
Breakdown - days of tows in Gunalda
Breakdown - times of tows in Gunalda