Our Greenup tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Greenup. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Greenup was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Greenup belongs to the Southern Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 35,023 residents, with a median age of 42.8
Throughout Greenup we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Greenup towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Greenup.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Greenup
- Towed a CAR 122.9KM from Silver Spur Redgate Rd, Glenlyon QLD
- Towed a CAR 232.3KM from Cunningham Hwy, Gore QLD
- Towed a CAR 45.6KM from Cunningham Hwy, Karara QLD
- Towed a CAR 163.9KM from Cunningham Hwy, Karara QLD
- Towed a MACHINERY 190.1KM from Fairleigh Rd, Greenup QLD
Most towed cars in Greenup
Breakdown - days of tows in Greenup
Breakdown - times of tows in Greenup