Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Greenlake, QLD.
Our Greenlake tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Greenlake. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Greenlake was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Greenlake belongs to the Livingstone Shire Council.
Throughout Greenlake we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Greenlake towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Greenlake.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Greenlake
- Towed a CAR 25.7KM from Coowonga Rd, Coowonga QLD
- Towed a CAR 36.3KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
- Towed a CAR 41.4KM from Hewitt St, Emu Park QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.9KM from Elphinstone St, Berserker QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.9KM from Moores Creek Rd, Norman Gardens QLD
Most towed cars in Greenlake
Breakdown - days of tows in Greenlake
Breakdown - times of tows in Greenlake