Our Goowarra tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Goowarra. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Goowarra was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Goowarra belongs to the Woorabinda Aboriginal Shire Council.
The council supports 979 residents, with a median age of 22.6
Throughout Goowarra we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Goowarra towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Goowarra.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Goowarra
- Towed a CAR 238.3KM from State Route 67, Alsace QLD
- Towed a CAR 65.7KM from Fitzroy Developmental Rd, Dingo QLD
- Towed a CAR 147.1KM from Cairns St, Dingo QLD
- Towed a CAR 22KM from Boonal Haul Rd, Bluff QLD
- Towed a CAR 338.9KM from Fitzroy Developmental Rd, Dingo QLD
Most towed cars in Goowarra
Breakdown - days of tows in Goowarra
Breakdown - times of tows in Goowarra