Our Gootchie tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Gootchie. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Gootchie was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Gootchie belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Gootchie we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Gootchie towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Gootchie.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Gootchie
- Towed a CAR 70.9KM from Wattle Ave, Bells Bridge QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.7KM from Rose St, Gympie QLD
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 265.6KM from Saltwater Creek Rd, Saint Helens QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
Most towed cars in Gootchie
Breakdown - days of tows in Gootchie
Breakdown - times of tows in Gootchie