Our Goodar tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Goodar. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Goodar was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2001.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Goodar belongs to the Goondiwindi Regional Council.
The council supports 11,003 residents, with a median age of 38.2
Throughout Goodar we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Goodar towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Goodar.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Goodar
- Towed a OTHER 9.8KM from Simpson St, Boggabilla NSW
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Marshall St, Goondiwindi QLD
- Towed a CAR 357.9KM from Russell St, Goondiwindi QLD
- Towed a CAR 0.1KM from Russell St, Goondiwindi QLD
- Towed a CAR 352KM from Russell St, Goondiwindi QLD
Most towed cars in Goodar
Breakdown - days of tows in Goodar
Breakdown - times of tows in Goodar