Our Glenroy tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Glenroy. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Glenroy was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Glenroy belongs to the Rockhampton Regional Council.
The council supports 115,419 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout Glenroy we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Glenroy towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Glenroy.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Glenroy
- Towed a CAR 66.3KM from Grosvenor Park Rd, Kunwarara QLD
- Towed a CAR 102.5KM from Bruce Highway, Marlborough QLD
- Towed a OTHER 175.3KM from Bruce Hwy, Marlborough QLD
- Towed a CAR 100.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Marlborough QLD
- Towed a CAR 196.7KM from Saint Lawrence Rd, Marlborough QLD
Most towed cars in Glenroy
Breakdown - days of tows in Glenroy
Breakdown - times of tows in Glenroy