Our Giru tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Giru. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Giru was manufactured in 1998 and the newest was manufactured in 2004.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Giru belongs to the Burdekin Shire Council.
The council supports 17,914 residents, with a median age of 40.9
Throughout Giru we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Giru towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Giru.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Giru
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Flinders St, Townsville City QLD
- Towed a CAR 7.4KM from Albert St, Cranbrook QLD
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Nowland Ave, Cranbrook QLD
- Towed a CAR 1.8KM from Caldwell St, Garbutt QLD
- Towed a CAR 9.3KM from River Blvd, Idalia QLD
Most towed cars in Giru
Breakdown - days of tows in Giru
Breakdown - times of tows in Giru