Our Gayndah tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 9 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Gayndah. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Gayndah was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Gayndah belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Gayndah we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Gayndah towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Gayndah.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Gayndah
- Towed a CAR 15.6KM from Mount Debatable Rd, Dirnbir QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 130.8KM from A3, Booubyjan QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
Most towed cars in Gayndah
Breakdown - days of tows in Gayndah
Breakdown - times of tows in Gayndah