Our Garnant tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Garnant. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Garnant was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Garnant belongs to the Rockhampton Regional Council.
The council supports 115,419 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout Garnant we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Garnant towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Garnant.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Garnant
- Towed a CAR 8.5KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
- Towed a CAR 15.6KM from Quay St, Depot Hill QLD
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Victoria St, West Rockhampton QLD
- Towed a CAR 9.5KM from Shillam St, Kawana QLD
Most towed cars in Garnant
Breakdown - days of tows in Garnant
Breakdown - times of tows in Garnant