Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Flametree, QLD.
Our Flametree tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Flametree. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Flametree was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2003.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Flametree belongs to the Whitsunday Regional Council.
The council supports 33,324 residents, with a median age of 37.4
Throughout Flametree we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Flametree towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Flametree.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Flametree
- Towed a CAR 3.3KM from Bruce Hwy, Proserpine QLD
- Towed a CAR 132.5KM from Shute Harbour Rd, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 13.7KM from Strathdickie Rd, Strathdickie QLD
- Towed a CAR 144.6KM from William Murray Dr, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 128KM from Abell Rd, Cannonvale QLD
Most towed cars in Flametree
Breakdown - days of tows in Flametree
Breakdown - times of tows in Flametree