Our Evanslea tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 16 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Evanslea. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Evanslea was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Evanslea belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Evanslea we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Evanslea towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Evanslea.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Evanslea
- Towed a CAR 0.4KM from Mann St, Toowoomba City QLD
- Towed a CAR 40.3KM from Oakey Pittsworth Rd, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
Most towed cars in Evanslea
Breakdown - days of tows in Evanslea
Breakdown - times of tows in Evanslea