Our Eungella tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Eungella. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Eungella was manufactured in 1988 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Eungella belongs to the Mackay Regional Council.
The council supports 119,081 residents, with a median age of 35.6
Throughout Eungella we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Eungella towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Eungella.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Eungella
- Towed a OTHER 62KM from McIntyre St, Calen QLD
- Towed a CAR 27.2KM from Marian Hampden Rd, Marian QLD
- Towed a CAR 33.5KM from Caroline St, Mirani QLD
- Towed a CAR 48KM from Oriely Ave, Marian QLD
- Towed a CAR 29.3KM from MacKay Eungella Rd, Finch Hatton QLD
Most towed cars in Eungella
Breakdown - days of tows in Eungella
Breakdown - times of tows in Eungella