Our Dysart tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dysart. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dysart was manufactured in 2009 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dysart belongs to the Isaac Regional Council.
The council supports 23,678 residents, with a median age of 31.7
Throughout Dysart we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dysart towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dysart.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dysart
- Towed a CAR 137.8KM from Centenary Dr N, Middlemount QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.5KM from Tieri Rd, Middlemount QLD
- Towed a CAR 182.1KM from Cotherstone Capella Track, Dysart QLD
- Towed a CAR 62KM from Saraji Rd, Dysart QLD
- Towed a CAR 33KM from Waterfall Train station, Waterfall NSW
Most towed cars in Dysart
Breakdown - days of tows in Dysart
Breakdown - times of tows in Dysart