Our Dykehead tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dykehead. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dykehead was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2004.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dykehead belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Dykehead we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dykehead towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dykehead.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dykehead
- Towed a CAR 15.6KM from Mount Debatable Rd, Dirnbir QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.8KM from Bouverie Street, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 108KM from Coonambula Rd, Coonambula QLD
Most towed cars in Dykehead
Breakdown - days of tows in Dykehead
Breakdown - times of tows in Dykehead