Our Dunk tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dunk. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dunk was manufactured in 2012 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dunk belongs to the Cassowary Coast Regional Council.
The council supports 28,693 residents, with a median age of 42.4
Throughout Dunk we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dunk towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dunk.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dunk
- Towed a OTHER 178.3KM from Innisfail Japoon Rd, Germantown QLD
- Towed a CAR 313.8KM from Poppi Rd, Sandy Pocket QLD
- Towed a CAR 93.2KM from Glady St, Innisfail QLD
- Towed a CAR 188KM from Brasenose St, Cardwell QLD
- Towed a CAR 18.4KM from Palmerston Hwy, Coorumba QLD
Most towed cars in Dunk
Breakdown - days of tows in Dunk
Breakdown - times of tows in Dunk