Our Dumgree tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dumgree. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dumgree was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dumgree belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Dumgree we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dumgree towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dumgree.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dumgree
- Towed a CAR 210.8KM from Prospect Creek Goovigen Rd, Greycliffe QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.3KM from Callide St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 94.5KM from Grevillea St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 119.9KM from Bell Street, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.1KM from Dawson Hwy, Biloela QLD
Most towed cars in Dumgree
Breakdown - days of tows in Dumgree
Breakdown - times of tows in Dumgree