Our Dotswood tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 10 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dotswood. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dotswood was manufactured in 1995 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dotswood belongs to the Charters Towers Regional Council.
The council supports 12,431 residents, with a median age of 38.4
Throughout Dotswood we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dotswood towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dotswood.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dotswood
- Towed a CAR 36.8KM from School St, Breddan QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from New Queen Rd, Queenton QLD
- Towed a CAR 1.8KM from Dungavell Dr, Queenton QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.2KM from Dr George Ellis Dr, Richmond Hill QLD
- Towed a TRUCKS 2.5KM from Prior St, Richmond Hill QLD
Most towed cars in Dotswood
Breakdown - days of tows in Dotswood
Breakdown - times of tows in Dotswood