Our Dixalea tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dixalea. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dixalea was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dixalea belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Dixalea we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dixalea towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dixalea.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dixalea
- Towed a CAR 210.8KM from Prospect Creek Goovigen Rd, Greycliffe QLD
- Towed a CAR 38.3KM from Bruce Hwy, Bajool QLD
- Towed a CAR 40.7KM from West St, Mount Morgan QLD
- Towed a CAR 35.9KM from Corry Ln, Leydens Hill QLD
- Towed a CAR 34.2KM from Belldeen Defence Rd, Banana QLD
Most towed cars in Dixalea
|4%||holden||rodeo dual cab|
|4%||HOLDEN||HSV CLUBSPORT COMMODORE|
Breakdown - days of tows in Dixalea
Breakdown - times of tows in Dixalea