Our Diwan tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Diwan. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Diwan was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Diwan belongs to the Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Shire Council.
The council supports 291 residents, with a median age of 24.1
Throughout Diwan we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Diwan towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Diwan.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Diwan
- Towed a CAR 84KM from Mill St, Mossman QLD
- Towed a CAR 0.6KM from Foxton Ave, Mossman QLD
- Towed a CAR 140KM from Camelot Cl, Cape Tribulation QLD
- Towed a CAR 93KM from Mount Lewis Rd, Julatten QLD
- Towed a CAR 64.8KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Craiglie QLD
Most towed cars in Diwan
Breakdown - days of tows in Diwan
Breakdown - times of tows in Diwan