Our Degarra tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Degarra. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Degarra was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Degarra belongs to the Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Shire Council.
The council supports 291 residents, with a median age of 24.1
Throughout Degarra we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Degarra towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Degarra.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Degarra
- Towed a CAR 140KM from Camelot Cl, Cape Tribulation QLD
- Towed a CAR 21.6KM from Archer Point Rd, Cooktown QLD
- Towed a CAR 72.1KM from , Wujal Wujal QLD
- Towed a CAR 75.2KM from Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation QLD
- Towed a CAR 120.5KM from Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation QLD
Most towed cars in Degarra
Breakdown - days of tows in Degarra
Breakdown - times of tows in Degarra