Our Deeral tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Deeral. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Deeral was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Deeral belongs to the Yarrabah Aboriginal Shire Council.
The council supports 2,587 residents, with a median age of 22.9
Throughout Deeral we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Deeral towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Deeral.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Deeral
- Towed a CAR 20.9KM from Polich Rd, Mena Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 12.7KM from S Johnstone Rd, Boogan QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.4KM from Kennedy Hwy, Tolga QLD
- Towed a CAR 11.9KM from Redlynch Intake Rd, Redlynch QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Grove St, Cairns North QLD
Most towed cars in Deeral
Breakdown - days of tows in Deeral
Breakdown - times of tows in Deeral