Our Dedin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 10 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Dedin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Dedin was manufactured in 1996 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Dedin belongs to the Douglas Shire Council.
Throughout Dedin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Dedin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Dedin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Dedin
- Towed a CAR 84KM from Mill St, Mossman QLD
- Towed a CAR 0.6KM from Foxton Ave, Mossman QLD
- Towed a CAR 140KM from Camelot Cl, Cape Tribulation QLD
- Towed a CAR 93KM from Mount Lewis Rd, Julatten QLD
- Towed a CAR 64.8KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Craiglie QLD
Most towed cars in Dedin
Breakdown - days of tows in Dedin
Breakdown - times of tows in Dedin