Our Craiglie tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Craiglie. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Craiglie was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Craiglie belongs to the Douglas Shire Council.
Throughout Craiglie we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Craiglie towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Craiglie.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Craiglie
- Towed a CAR 20.6KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Clifton Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 53.4KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Mowbray QLD
- Towed a CAR 11.9KM from Redlynch Intake Rd, Redlynch QLD
- Towed a CAR 29.9KM from Cardinia Blvd, Speewah QLD
- Towed a CAR 71.9KM from Tropic Ct, Port Douglas QLD
Most towed cars in Craiglie
Breakdown - days of tows in Craiglie
Breakdown - times of tows in Craiglie