Our Coulson tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 22 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Coulson. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Coulson was manufactured in 1 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Coulson belongs to the Scenic Rim Regional Council.
The council supports 37,826 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Coulson we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Coulson towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Coulson.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Coulson
- Towed a CAR 7.3KM from Highbury Dr, Crestmead QLD
- Towed a CAR 54.6KM from Waterford Tamborine Rd, Tamborine QLD
- Towed a CAR 10.4KM from Second Ave, Marsden QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.5KM from Browns Plains Rd, Browns Plains QLD
- Towed a CAR 43.3KM from Benjamina Dr, Redbank Plains QLD
Most towed cars in Coulson
Breakdown - days of tows in Coulson
Breakdown - times of tows in Coulson