Our Coochin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 22 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Coochin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Coochin was manufactured in 1 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Coochin belongs to the Scenic Rim Regional Council.
The council supports 37,826 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Coochin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Coochin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Coochin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Coochin
- Towed a CAR 58.2KM from Petersen St, Beaudesert QLD
- Towed a CAR 8.1KM from Mount Lindesay Hwy, Jimboomba QLD
- Towed a CAR 51.4KM from Ipswich Boonah Rd, Coulson QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.5KM from Sarah Dr, Yamanto QLD
- Towed a CAR 98KM from Cunningham Hwy, Tarome QLD
Most towed cars in Coochin
Breakdown - days of tows in Coochin
Breakdown - times of tows in Coochin