Our Como tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Como. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Como was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Como belongs to the Noosa Shire Council.
Throughout Como we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Como towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Como.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Como
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
- Towed a CAR 174.9KM from Magpie St, Nambour QLD
- Towed a CAR 338.9KM from Bruce Hwy, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 110.7KM from Friendship Ave, Marcoola QLD
Most towed cars in Como
Breakdown - days of tows in Como
Breakdown - times of tows in Como