Our Como tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Como. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Como was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Como belongs to the Noosa Shire Council.
Throughout Como we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Como towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Como.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Como
- Towed a CAR 41.6KM from Quamby Pl, Noosa Heads QLD
- Towed a CAR 70.9KM from Wattle Ave, Bells Bridge QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.7KM from Rose St, Gympie QLD
- Towed a CAR 24.7KM from Gypsy Cl, Mount Coolum QLD
- Towed a CAR 24.8KM from Lorikeet Dr, Peregian Beach QLD
Most towed cars in Como
Breakdown - days of tows in Como
Breakdown - times of tows in Como