Our Coconuts tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Coconuts. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Coconuts was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Coconuts belongs to the Cassowary Coast Regional Council.
The council supports 28,693 residents, with a median age of 42.4
Throughout Coconuts we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Coconuts towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Coconuts.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Coconuts
- Towed a CAR 20.9KM from Polich Rd, Mena Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 12.7KM from S Johnstone Rd, Boogan QLD
- Towed a CAR 50.8KM from Bruce Hwy, Bellenden Ker QLD
- Towed a OTHER 178.3KM from Innisfail Japoon Rd, Germantown QLD
- Towed a CAR 313.8KM from Poppi Rd, Sandy Pocket QLD
Most towed cars in Coconuts
|3.7%||ford||single cab ranger|
Breakdown - days of tows in Coconuts
Breakdown - times of tows in Coconuts