Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Charlwood, QLD.
Our Charlwood tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 21 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Charlwood. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Charlwood was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Charlwood belongs to the Scenic Rim Regional Council.
The council supports 37,826 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Charlwood we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Charlwood towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Charlwood.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Charlwood
- Towed a CAR 48KM from Winifred St, North Booval QLD
- Towed a CAR 40.6KM from Main St, Springfield Central QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Gould Hill Rd, Gleneagle QLD
- Towed a CAR 93.4KM from Grandchester Mount Mort Rd, Mount Mort QLD
- Towed a CAR 43.3KM from Benjamina Dr, Redbank Plains QLD
Most towed cars in Charlwood
Breakdown - days of tows in Charlwood
Breakdown - times of tows in Charlwood