Our Byfield tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Byfield. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Byfield was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Byfield belongs to the Livingstone Shire Council.
Throughout Byfield we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Byfield towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Byfield.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Byfield
- Towed a CAR 37.4KM from Adelaide Park Rd, Yeppoon QLD
- Towed a CAR 75KM from Clay St, Emu Park QLD
- Towed a CAR 66.3KM from Grosvenor Park Rd, Kunwarara QLD
- Towed a CAR 29.2KM from Rossmoya Rd, The Caves QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.8KM from Scenic Hwy, Kinka Beach QLD
Most towed cars in Byfield
Breakdown - days of tows in Byfield
Breakdown - times of tows in Byfield