Our Bulwer tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 8 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bulwer. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bulwer was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bulwer belongs to the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
The council supports 400,036 residents, with a median age of 37
Throughout Bulwer we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bulwer towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bulwer.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bulwer
- Towed a CAR 26.9KM from Montclair St, Aspley QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.2KM from Wynnum Esplanade, Wynnum QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.1KM from Great Barrier Road, Brisbane Airport QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.4KM from Gympie Rd, Strathpine QLD
- Towed a CAR 71.4KM from Flinders Beach Dr, North Stradbroke Island QLD
Most towed cars in Bulwer
Breakdown - days of tows in Bulwer
Breakdown - times of tows in Bulwer