Our Broxburn tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Broxburn. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Broxburn was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Broxburn belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Broxburn we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Broxburn towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Broxburn.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Broxburn
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 145KM from Topps Rd, Flagstone Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 138.9KM from Brook St, North Toowoomba QLD
Most towed cars in Broxburn
Breakdown - days of tows in Broxburn
Breakdown - times of tows in Broxburn